From July 15th to 21st, 2018, the Vaishnava Culture Festival is to be held at the village of Antoniów, Stara Kamienica municipality, Poland. The Festival’s special guest will be Swami B.V. Tripurari, an eminent exponent of Gaudiya Vaishnavism.
The venue is Bialy Dom [White House], a seminar and guest house in Antoniów, Poland (19 km from Jelenia Góra, 132 km from Wrocław, 168 km from Prague). Double and triple rooms are available. More information can be found here: http://www.bialydom.net.pl/o_nas_eng.html. The map: https://goo.gl/maps/dVAzKToknUP2
Here are the FKW entry requirements:
1. FKW is organised by a private individual, henceforth referred as The Organiser.
2. Participation in FKW is paid and requires prior booking.
3. The Organiser provides board (three meals a day, PLN 20 per person) and lodging (double and triple rooms) at PLN 75 per person a night.
4. FKW Participants must be at least 18 years of age. Persons under 18 must submit their parents’ or legal guardians’ written consent for participation.
5. The Participants take part in FKW on their own responsibility. Travel expenses, personal injury insurance etc. are covered by the Participants.
6. A duly completed Entry Form should be submitted by 31 May 2018. You register by filling in the entry form. The Organiser confirms the submission via email.
7. FKW participation fees should be paid by 30 June 2018 by bank transfer to the following account:
RECIPIENT: Gracjana Wegrzyn
Earmark the transfer: “2018 FKW participation fee [name/names of the participant(s)]”
8.Please add extra EUR 5 to the transfer (foreign currency translation). We apologize for the inconvenience caused, but do not have a foreign currency bank account.
9. The submission of the Entry Form is tantamount to accepting the FKW (The Vaishnava Culture Festival) participation terms; to the consent to the processing of personal data included in it for the needs of the FKW, as well as to gratuitous recording, publishing and distribution of the participants’ images for the documentary and promotional ends of FKW.
For more details, please contact:
Renata Ciesielska, e-mail: email@example.com